Sunday, August 16, 2009

Death Panels

There has been a lot of talk on TV and in the press about these death panels. I'm watching Meet the Press right now and Tom Coburn said it's fair to say the government is trying to kill people.

Look, I've taken these rumors about as seriously as I would a rumor that England is about to nuke New York City. What would be the motivation? I wouldn't believe it until I saw it.

But then I saw it with my own eyes.

I live in a county in Florida with, I believe, the 3rd highest concentration of old people in the country. Something like 60% of the medical costs here are paid for by Medicare (the government). We are the front lines of the fight against socialized medicine because are already have it, and if the government is trying to cut dead weight they would logically start here.

Well, they did.

I saw a SWAT team truck pull up next to my neighbor's house. A few police thugs got out, guns in hand, I heard shots seconds later, and the van rolled off.

Lock your doors. Call Congress. The death squads are on the move.

No comments:

Post a Comment